D205 offers 7-day, breakfast & lunch, heat-and-eat meal bags. Pickup is Mondays and Wednesdays at the following locations
- York High School, Main Entrance Door #3
- Bryan Middle School, East Entrance Door #13
- Churchville Middle School, Main Entrance Door #1
- Sandburg Middle School, Main Entrance Door #3
March 2021 Dates:
- Monday 3/1 - 3:30 p.m.-5:00 p.m.
- Wednesday 3/3-1:45 p.m.-3:00 p.m.
- Monday 3/8 - 3:30 p.m.-5:00 p.m.
- Wednesday 3/10- 1:45 p.m.-3:00 p.m.
- Monday 3/15 -3:30 p.m.-5:00 p.m.
- Wednesday 3/17-1:45 p.m.-3:00 p.m.
- Monday 3/22 -3:30 p.m.-5:00 p.m.
- Wednesday 3/24-1:45 p.m.-3:00 p.m.
- Monday 3/29 - 10 a.m.-12 p.m. *note earlier pick up time
- Wednesday 3/31 NO PICK UP-Spring Break
- Monday-April 5 3:30 p.m.-5:00 p.m.
Please help everyone to stay safe by wearing your mask and staying inside your car (roll down back windows or open the trunk to receive the meal kits). Thank you!
D205 schools will also distribute an optional (students are not required to take a meal bag) shelf-stable, one-day meal bag each day at dismissal time for students in grades K-12. Breakfast for the following morning is included in the bag as well. Families with allergy concerns or other dietary restrictions should contact your school nurse’s office to discuss your child’s specific situation before allowing your child to bring home a meal kit.
If you do not want your child to take a meal kit home, please tell your child and let the school nurse know. The food items offered in the lunch bag each day will vary. If your child is taking a meal kit home, please remind them that food is not to be eaten on the bus, and the food should not be shared with anyone due to concerns with food allergies and other dietary restrictions.