Science Department Chair
Visit the Genetics-Biotechnology website for more information or click on the image below.
- Ed.D. in Curriculum and Instruction, Northern Illinois University, 2007
- M.A. in teaching, DePaul University
- B.S. in Biology, Benedictine University
- I have been a department chair at York since 2015.
- Find me on twitter @MahoneyKirsten
- This is my 21th year teaching science at York (since 1998)
- Currently, I teach one section of Genetics-Biotechnology, a Junior/Senior Science Elective.