Biology Class Information
For biology class, we will be using Google Classroom to communicate about important information and deadlines. Students, make sure you check Google Classroom daily!
Visit the biology website for more information.
Parents, if you have questions about what is happening in class, ask your student to show you their Google Classroom. Please email me (email@example.com) and my co-teacher, Mrs. Jetter (firstname.lastname@example.org), with any questions you have after talking to your student.
- B.S. in Chemistry - Biochemistry Emphasis, Wheaton College
- M.S. in Teaching Chemistry, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign
- I have been an instructional coach at York since August of 2014
- I work with teachers as they work toward their professional goals, try new instructional strategies, and explore how to enhance their students' learning
- I am a Google for Education Certified Trainer
- Find me on Twitter @jillconny
- I have been a teacher at York since August of 2008
- I've taught Biology, Chemistry, Honors Chemistry, and AP Chemistry
- I have also taught Honors Chemistry at Northwestern University's Center for Talent Development summer program
- Testing a variety of lithium-ion batteries at Argonne National Lab, Chemical Sciences & Engineering Division
- Analyzing superconducting materials at Argonne National Lab, Materials Science Division
- Student Bible Study Club (2017-present)
- STEM Club (2012-2014)
- Yoga Club (2010-2013)