The 2022-2023 Band and Orchestra Concert Attire
The performance attire for Band and Orchestra for all concerts following the Collage Concert is as follows:
- All-black dress pants or long (ankle length) black skirt. No jeans or denim skirts. (Legs should be covered to the ankles by black, while seated or standing.)
- All-black dress shirt/blouse/top with long sleeves and modest (high) neckline.
- All-black dress shoes (no flip-flops, sandals, or tennis/athletic shoes).
- Socks, if worn, must be solid black.
- Solid black long tie, or bow tie, is optional (solid black, no pattern).
Please contact Denise Steinbrecher if you have any questions about formal band and orchestra uniforms.
York Music Boosters manages the distribution and collection of formal concert attire. It's a big job and we can always use some extra hands. If you are available to help with uniforms, please sign up here to volunteer.