SENIORS ONLY will return band or orchestra skirts and tuxedos this year.
Seniors may drop off their band or orchestra uniform, if they are coming into York on the designated Senior days - either May 19 or May 20.
A table will be available for students to drop off their band/orchestra tuxedos and skirts. Students are to place their skirt or tuxedo on the table provided. There will be a list of all student names on or near the table. The student must cross their name off the list, or make sure a staff member crosses their name off the list to receive credit for the return.
- Tuxedo-wearers return jackets and pants (no bow ties, no dress shirts). Be sure to check all pockets. Be sure that the pants being returned are tuxedo pants which have a satin ribbon that runs down the side of each pant leg.
- Skirt-wearers return skirts only (no tops).
Anyone failing to return a uniform may be charged a replacement fee.
FRESHMEN, SOPHOMORES AND JUNIORS WILL HOLD ON TO THEIR TUXEDOS AND SKIRTS UNTIL THE NEXT SCHOOL YEAR.
- Students who are not returning to band or orchestra next year will be given an opportunity to return their uniforms next school year.
- Returning band and orchestra students will use their current tuxedos and skirts. An opportunity to swap their uniforms for different sizes will be available the next school year.
- If a Freshman, Sophomore or Junior is leaving District 205 and not returning to York next year, contact Denise Steinbrecher to make arrangements to return the tuxedo or skirt.
Please contact Denise Steinbrecher if you have any questions.
Please contact Denise Steinbrecher if you have any questions about formal band and orchestra uniforms.
THANK YOU to our AMAZING volunteers!!!
Thank you to the many volunteers needed to help distribute tuxedos and skirts to our band and orchestra students. Every year this is a BIG undertaking as we outfitted 330 students! We could not have done this without you!!
Ann Dow, Carol Frank, Leah Gleason, Wendy Hainey, Stacy Hildy, Katie Hoffman, Sarah Lestina, Michelle LoConte, Maria, Moreno, Lisa Morey, Deborah Peot, Patricia Reginelli, Angela Rosak, Denise Steinbrecher, Jennifer Toffler, Jennifer Trenta, Beth Valdez, Keelie Witzel, Jeff Zochalski