The 2023-2024 Band and Orchestra Attire
Below is the performance attire for Band and Orchestra students. This is for all concerts for the school year after the Collage Concert:
- All-black dress pants or long (ankle length) black skirt. No jeans or denim skirts. (Legs are covered to the ankles by black, while seated or standing.)
- All-black dress shirt/blouse/top with long sleeves and modest (high) neckline.
- All-black dress shoes (no flip-flops, sandals, or tennis/athletic shoes).
- Socks, if worn, must be solid black.
- Solid-black long tie, or bow tie is optional, (solid black, no pattern),
York Music Boosters manages the distribution and collection of formal concert attire. It's a big job and we can always use some extra hands. If you are available to help with uniforms, please Contact JeNyce Lopez.