York Music Boosters organizes fundraisers throughout the year that give Performing Arts students the opportunity to earn money to help defray the cost of department trips and travel. YMB maintains this money in individual student escrow accounts. Funds roll over from year to year as long as a student remains part of the Performing Arts program.
- How is money added to the escrow account?
- What can escrow money be used for?
- Where can I see how much money is in my student's escrow account?
- How do I apply escrow funds to a trip?
- What happens to unused escrow funds?