York Music Boosters organizes fundraisers throughout the year giving band, orchestra and choir students the opportunity to earn money to help defray the cost of music department trips and travel. YMB maintains that money in individual student escrow accounts. Funds roll over from year to year as long as a student remains part of the band/orchestra/choir program.
- How is money added to the escrow account?
- What can escrow money be used for?
- Where can I see how much money is in my student's escrow account?
- How do I apply escrow funds to a trip?
- What happens if I forget to deduct the escrow amount and wind up overpaying for a trip?
- What happens to unused escrow funds?