How to Order Concert CDs
Most of the York band, orchestra, and choir concerts are professionally recorded by RJ Recording.
There are two ways to order a concert CD:
- Speak with an RJ Recording representative at any concert. They usually have a table in the auditorium lobby.
- Request CDs by mail.
Cost per CD:
- $18 or YMB voucher*
*YMB members who join at the Concerto Level receive a one-time CD voucher as a member benefit. Vouchers are emailed soon after membership signup and are to be used in the current school year. If you have questions about membership, please contact Mary Young.
RJ Recording will ship to your home or to the school.
-Ship to home: Add $7 (not covered by YMB voucher)
-Ship to school: Free. CDs are delivered to the ensemble director and distributed to students in class.
Include payment and a note with the following:
- Concert date for the performance you’re requesting
- Number of CDs
- Student first and last name
- Ensemble (i.e. Cadet Band, Symphony Orchestra, etc)
- Parent's first and last name
- Parent's phone number
- Indicate your preferred shipping method:
—Ship to home ($7) - Include shipping address
—Ship to school (free)
- Make check payable to: RJ Recording
Mail check/voucher and note to:
PO Box 302, Geneva, IL 60134