YMB organizes several fundraisers throughout the school year to support York's musicians. Money raised from YMB memberships and fundraisers directly benefit York musicians.
Your dollars support:
Summer music camp scholarships
Fine Arts Week
Student field trips/travel
Sept 23 - Oct 9
Contact a York music student to order beautiful holiday wreaths and centerpieces delivered just in time for Thanksgiving!
Contact Nancy Flanagan if you have any questions about the sale.
SALE INSTRUCTIONS FOR MUSIC STUDENTS
Music Students Collect Orders: 9/23 - 10/9
Order Form & Money Due: 10/9 (Checks only, no cash. Drop to 165 N Geneva, porch on north side of house)
Pick Up Orders: 11/23 (Sat), 9 - 11am, south end of York football field
Quick Link to Google Form (for entering order totals)
It's that time of year again. York band, orchestra and choir students can earn money toward future music department travel expenses by selling fresh greens for the holidays. All profits from your student's sales will be placed into your student's personal escrow account, which can be applied to future music department trips/travel!
Here's how it works:
- Share the Greens Brochure (below) which includes product images and pricing. Download a copy of the brochure.
- List orders on the order form. Download and print the order form.
- Collect payment from customers when they order. All checks are made payable to York Music Parents' Association or YMPA. (York Music Parents' Association, or YMPA, is the name York Music Boosters uses for financial transactions.)
- When order collection is complete, transfer all orders to this Google form. The Google Form is new this year and will help us streamline the order process with our supplier.
- The printed order form and money (checks only, no cash accepted) are due by October 9. Be sure to make a copy of the completed form for your records. Drop the form and payment at the Flanagan's house, 165 N Geneva, on the porch off of the driveway (north side of the house). Thank you!
- Pick up the greens on Saturday morning, November 23, 9 - 11am in the locker rooms at the south end of the football field.
- Deliver beautiful greens to happy customers!
REMEMBER . . . ALL PROFITS OF YOUR TOTAL SALES WILL BE CREDITED TO YOUR STUDENT’S ESCROW ACCOUNT.
If you have any questions or would like to help out with the Greens Sale, please contact Nancy Flanagan, 312-632-9061.
2019 MATTRESS SALE
October 5 (Saturday)
10am - 5pm
York Music Boosters holds an annual Mattress Sale fundraiser in the fall on the school premises.
Come see an assortment of major brand mattresses on display and take the opportunity to sample them before you make your purchase. Mattresses will be delivered to your home at a date/time of your choosing. Your old mattress can be taken away when the new one is delivered.
Provide the name of a York music student (band, orchestra or choir) and that student will receive a portion of the sale deposited into her/his escrow account to use for future music department field trips and travel. Music students may also solicit mattress orders from their friends and families and turn in orders themselves.
For more information, contact Jenn Toffler.
YMB holds several "Eat and Earn" events throughout the year in conjunction with local restaurants and shops. Dates are announced through the YMB website, Facebook page, and through email. "Eat and Earn" partners often require that a minimum dollar amount be reached before proceeds can be shared with YMB. Please support these events when you see them pop up!