York Music Boosters
WHO WE ARE
York Music Boosters are family, friends, and community members who support Performing Arts music students by:
- Funding grants and scholarships
- Administering individual student escrow accounts to help offset music department trip/travel costs
- Managing formal uniform distribution and collection
- Providing volunteer ushers for concerts
- Hosting concert receptions
- Providing additional funding and assistance as needed, i.e. Fine Arts Week, instrument purchases, guest musicians, etc
Note: We're also known as York Music Parents Association (YMPA)
ATTENTION: Sophomores, Juniors & Seniors!!! It's not too late to return your uniform. We are in need of getting back uniforms taken home last year and not returned. Please click on the UNIFORMS button (left and below) to see more information on how to return your child's uniform!
Congratulations to our York High School ILMEA selectees! Click here to learn more.
Read the latest February Newsletter
Get connected for the 2020-21 school year! Follow and Like us on Facebook - York Music Boosters.
Join us for an upcoming YMB board meeting! All are welcome. Email for connection details.
Performances and other activities are currently on hold. Please check back at a later date to see where your help might be needed.
IN THE KNOW...
- YMB Newsletter (2020-21), published as needed: September, October, November, January, February
- What's the difference between Elmhurst Music Boosters (EMB) and York Music Boosters (YMB)?
- What is ILMEA?
- Music Camps
- Youth Opportunities
- College resource list (Click link and find a downloadable list on the left side of the screen)