Transcript Request

The district does not withhold a student’s grades, transcripts, or diploma because of an unpaid balance on the student’s school account.

Current York seniors requesting transcripts for college/university admissions and/or scholarships must use Naviance and/or visit the CCRC.

Current York students requesting a transcript for other reasons must use this FORM and bring it to the Registrar's Office for processing.

Graduates of York High School and previously enrolled students must use Parchment to request a transcript.