Registration & Residency
New to District 205 and York Community High School?
Please see the District 205 website for new student registration information: Click Here
Click Here for the New Student Packet in English
Click Here for the New Student Packet in Spanish
Please direct any questions to the front office at 630-617-2487
Proof of Residency
For the 2021-2022 school year, parents/guardians of incoming 9th graders AND parents who require re-verification of residency (i.e. expiring lease BEFORE the start of the 2021-22 school year) must present Proof of Residency documents (see details below) to verify their residency.
Please bring your documents to York High School, the Principal's Office, Monday-Thursday, 7:30-3:30.
Please attach the 2021-2022 Residency Cover sheet to your residency documentation.
- If there are any questions regarding your residency documentation, we will reach out to you.
- All residency documents must be presented in order to be processed. Partial documentation will not be accepted.
- Once residency documents are processed, the parent will receive an email notification, which includes a Snapcode link to complete Part 2 of the registration process. Please use the link provided in the email notification.
- Part 2 of the registration process MUST be completed for each student BEFORE the student can start the next school year.
PROOFS OF RESIDENCY
A total of three proofs of residency are required as outlined below. Please contact the school secretary if you are having trouble collecting required documents.
One of the following for the residence at which the student(s) reside(s):
- A current real estate bill showing parent/guardian as the owner
- A current original signed lease showing the parent/guardian as the tenant
- A current mortgage statement showing the parent/guardian as the owner
Two of the following showing the address for the residence at which the student(s) reside:
|PREFERRED DOCUMENTS||ACCEPTABLE DOCUMENTS|
|A current gas bill||A current driver’s license (or State ID card)|
|A current electric bill||A current home or apartment insurance certificate|
|A current water/sewer bill||A current Department of Immigration Letter|
|A current cable bill|
Please note the following:
- If original documents are presented, copies of these documents will be made on the spot and the originals returned to you.
- Partial documentation will not be accepted. All documents must be presented in order to be processed.