https://www.pushcoin.com/  Pushcoin Web-Site

store.elmhurst205.org  York's Web Store (also accessible through Pushcoin)

Directions for Pushcoin - English

Directions for Pushcoin - Spanish

How to Request a Refund
The funds on an account of a graduating senior can be transferred to another child in your PushCoin account, free of charge.

If your child graduates or moves out of the District, you can request the refund by logging into your PushCoin account.

Click on the three dots next to you student's profile picture.  Choose Balance refund.

Fill out the form and click Request Refund.  The request will electronically be sent to the District office.