YOU DON'T WANT TO BE WITHOUT ONE!
The York 2018 - 2019 Directory is FREE with your paid PTSA membership.
PTSA members have access to an online version of our student and staff directory!
If you haven't already joined the PTSA, don't delay click here to pay via the webstore!
ONLINE PTSA DIRECTORY INFORMATION 2018-2019
York High School PTSA uses the app DirectorySpot for our school directory. Through DirectorySpot you can access the York PTSA directory right from your smartphone and it will always be updated with the latest information!
The app contains parent names, home phone, home address, parent email addresses and student names and grade level. The data in our online directory comes directly from your InfoSnap information when you enrolled your student(s). If you selected "Include in PTA Directory" your information will appear in both our paper and electronic directories.
The app is very secure and only parents and staff of York High School will be granted access. Each user will logon with their authorized email address and will set their password. If you would like more information on the security features, look here.
York PTSA is giving all York School Parents and Guardians access to the electronic app until September 30, 2018, and it is accessible from iPhone, Android or on the web. After September 30, only York PTSA members will have access to the online directory. We hope you will love this Directory “On the Go.”
York Parents have been set up as a user for DirectorySpot and can download it for free from the App Store (iPhone users) or Google Play (Android users), or you can also access the data from the web.
For Smartphone Users:
- Download the DirectorySpot app by going to your app store and searching "DirectorySpot" or by clicking on the appropriate link here: iPhone or Android
- Launch DirectorySpot, enter your email address as your Username, and click on "Reset Password."
- Click on the link in your email to set your password, relaunch the DirectorySpot app, and login with your username and password.
For Tablet, Mac, or PC Users:
- Go to DirectorySpot and click on "Login" in the upper right hand corner.
- Enter your email address as your Username, and click on "Reset Password." An email will be sent to you with a link to set your password.
- Click on the link in your email to set your password and login.
If you have any questions, please contact Kate Foley