MAKING THE MOST OF YORK: A Parent to Parent Guide
By developing parent guidebooks, online tools, and organizing monthly PTSA-AB presentations by York faculty and administration, PTSA-AB offers ALL parents a terrific way to learn about the amazing environment at York, and how to navigate and balance the many academically rich opportunities for their child.
Para Leer la guia en espanol, haga clic aqui.
Monthly Checklist: A Grade-by-Grade Guide for Students & Parents
This grade-by-grade guide lists items of interest and to do's for each month of the school year.
If you arrived at this page from a York home page search, the information you seek is in the Making the Most of York guidebook!
Open the guide, then use your PDF search to pinpoint the info.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
WHAT'S INSIDE THE GUIDE?
This remarkable booklet is filled with mentoring information from parents who've been there - and are ready to help you navigate four extraordinary years at York High School!
- PTSA ACADEMIC BOOSTERS MEETINGS
- PTSA ACADEMIC BOOSTERS SPOTLIGHT EVENTS
- KEY YORK CONTACTS
- PLANNING FOUR YEARS AT YORK
- COLLEGE PLANNING
- CAREER PLANNING & PATHWAYS (pending)
- EXTRACURRICULAR ACADEMIC OPTIONS
- PERFORMING ARTS OPPORTUNITIES AT YORK
- HONOR SOCIETIES AND AWARDS
- ATHLETIC SPORTS AT YORK
- YORK MICRO-BUSINESSES
- GLOSSARY OF TERMS
- PTSA ACADEMIC BOOSTERS ACTIVITIES & ACCOMPLISHMENTS