Tracey Bianchi, Julie Vacko, Wendee Reedy
Next PTSA Meeting
The PTSA meetings will be in person in the Yorker Room near the Main Entrance. These meetings include information from York's Principal, financial reporting, updates from various committees, information from the PTA Council (District) and relevant agenda items depending on the time of year.
Next PTSA Connections
PTSA Connections is a monthly event held on Zoom and recorded. A guest speaker(s) from York's faculty and/or administration discusses academic initiatives at York, followed by a Q&A.
Thursday, January 13
November 2021 Students of the Month
- Social Studies: Ryan Wiechman
- EL: Laris Garcia Lucas
- Business & Technology: Jack Rosen
- Family & Consumer Sciences: Maximiliano Corona
- English: Julianna Moran
- World Language: Anna Lyons
- Visual Arts: Mia Barton
- Industrial Technology: Heber Rice
- Performing Arts: Hollyann Ziegenhorn
- Science: Helen Pygon
- Mathematics: Geliyah Garmon
- PE/Health/Drivers Ed: John Heflin
- York Athletics: Gabrielle Honken
- York Activities: Madison Brown
- York Student Services: Matthew Heinberg
Adopted PTSA Bylaws
Click here to review the PTSA bylaws that were approved at the January 10, 2022, PTSA meeting.
Miss the November PTSA Connections?
Click here for the PTSA Connections featuring the Q&A with parents of 8th graders.
Join the PTSA!
Join us for the 2021-2022 Academic Year! Renew or become a member and show your support for our York Community! The PTSA sponsors a variety of events and initiatives throughout the year like social activities, seminars for parents and events for our teachers. Your financial support and membership helps make all of this possible!
Download a membership flyer, print some copies and help spread the word to encourage people to join the PTSA.
Got questions? Email our membership team!
Join the PTSA today by clicking here. Your PTSA Membership now includes access to an online copy of our valuable Student and Staff Directory!
We look forward to seeing our returning members and meeting new ones!
(Parent Teacher Student Association)
York PTSA is an independent, non-profit, volunteer-run organization and part of the PTA umbrella that has supported our students throughout their tenure in Elmhurst District 205 schools. PTSA at York promotes the welfare of all York students and the York community.
We ask that you please join PTSA, and also please consider a Fair Share donation to show your support for all that your York PTSA does! Please sign up at our new Member Hub link: https://yorkhighschool.memberhub.store/shopping/categories/18415
There are bundled Membership/Fair Share options under “Membership,” as well as a general donation option and the printed directory option under “Donations.” Any and all donations are appreciated and benefit the entire York community!
Your amazing support allows York PTSA to organize and/or help fund programs and events such as the following:
- Significant monetary support, as well as help securing chaperones, for York’s Post Prom event on the Odyssey, which is a substance-free, relatively low cost, safe activity for Prom attendees (most prom-goers attend and have a great time!)
- Both the Freshman Picnic and the Senior Picnic
- Fine Arts Week
- Young Hearts for Life (free EKGs for students every other year)
- National Honor Society reception for all students initiated into the group
- The annual student directory (Directory Spot app)
- Dinner for teachers before the annual Open House
- Dinner for teachers during Teacher Conferences
- Annual Teacher Appreciation Breakfast
- Communication via the PTSA e-newsletter
- Advocating for and supporting activities that encourage a robust academic environment at York
- Supporting and contributing to a scholarship fund for York Seniors maintained by Elmhurst PTA Council