Executive Vice President:
Vice President Membership:
Julie Vacko and Diane Rand
Vice President of Events:
Vice President of Connections
Next PTSA Meeting
Monday, January 9
Support York Scholarships
Last year the York Senior Scholarship program sponsored by the D205 PTA Council was able to award 13 $1,000 scholarships to graduating seniors going on to college; including junior college and trade schools! Help us continue that tradition of making these awards and help us reach our goal of 15 scholarships this year!
Make your holiday card and gift purchases count this year by shopping at Minted using PTA Council's unique code (Fundraised205PTA) at checkout. You’ll get a 20% discount and Minted will donate 15% of your purchase back to YORK SENIOR SCHOLARSHIPS at the end of the year.
Thank you so much for your support!
Video Replay of York PTSA Connections September Meeting
Q&A with York Principal
Missed the last York PTSA Connections meeting? Dr. Shahe Bagdasarian discussed the high school academic curriculum for the current school year, including changes with high school administration this year. He then addressed questions from parents that ranged from grading policies to instructional learning through videos used in the “flipped classroom” approach and more.
Watch the full session here.
Join the PTSA!
Join us for the 2022-2023 Academic Year! Renew or become a member and show your support for our York Community! The PTSA sponsors a variety of events and initiatives throughout the year like social activities, seminars for parents and events for our teachers. Your financial support and membership helps make all of this possible!
Join the PTSA today by clicking here. Your PTSA Membership now includes access to an online copy of our valuable Student and Staff Directory! If you prefer to print a membership form and mail it in, please click here to download the form.
We look forward to seeing our returning members and meeting new ones!
(Parent Teacher Student Association)
York PTSA is an independent, non-profit, volunteer-run organization and part of the PTA umbrella that has supported our students throughout their tenure in Elmhurst District 205 schools. PTSA at York promotes the welfare of all York students and the York community.
We ask that you please join PTSA, and also please consider a Fair Share donation to show your support for all that your York PTSA does! Please sign up at our new Member Hub link: https://yorkhighschool.memberhub.store/shopping/categories/18415
There are bundled Membership/Fair Share options under “Membership,” as well as a general donation option and the printed directory option under “Donations.” Any and all donations are appreciated and benefit the entire York community!
Your amazing support allows York PTSA to organize and/or help fund programs and events such as the following:
- Significant monetary support, as well as help securing chaperones, for York’s Post Prom event on the Odyssey, which is a substance-free, relatively low cost, safe activity for Prom attendees (most prom-goers attend and have a great time!)
- Both the Freshman Picnic and the Senior Picnic
- Fine Arts Week
- Young Hearts for Life (free EKGs for students every other year)
- National Honor Society reception for all students initiated into the group
- The annual student directory (Directory Spot app)
- Dinner for teachers before the annual Open House
- Dinner for teachers during Teacher Conferences
- Annual Teacher Appreciation Breakfast
- Communication via the PTSA e-newsletter
- Advocating for and supporting activities that encourage a robust academic environment at York
- Supporting and contributing to a scholarship fund for York Seniors maintained by Elmhurst PTA Council