LOOKING FOR THE Academic COMMITTEE?
Kate Foley, Diane Rosenthal, Wendee Reedy
Next PTSA Meeting
For more than 40 years, the Elmhurst community has participated in the UCCA Holiday Food Drive to help Elmhurst District 205 school children and their families. This year will look a little different but the need is still great, if not greater, than ever. We are helping almost 100 more families than last year.
To ensure everyone’s safety, we are moving our efforts online. Instead of bringing food donations to school, you can go online and donate to sponsor a holiday meal, a box of food or more. It’s quick and easy. Go to www.ucca-elmhurst.org/ucca-volunteers.
Please give today so we can help struggling families put food on the table during these unprecedented times. We appreciate your gift in any amount.
You may also drop off Jewel and Mariano’s gift cards at the Elmhurst YMCA and the Elmhurst Public Library.
WELCOME FROM THE YORK PTSA!
Join the PTSA today by clicking here. Your PTSA Membership now includes access to an online copy of our valuable Student and Staff Directory!
We look forward to seeing our returning members and meeting new ones!
(Parent Teacher Student Association)
York PTSA is an independent, non-profit, volunteer-run organization and part of the PTA umbrella that has supported our students throughout their tenure in Elmhurst District 205 schools. PTSA at York promotes the welfare of all York students and the York community.
We ask that you please join PTSA, and also please consider a Fair Share donation to show your support for all that your York PTSA does! Please sign up at our new Member Hub link: https://yorkhighschool.memberhub.store/shopping/categories/18415
There are bundled Membership/Fair Share options under “Membership,” as well as a general donation option and the printed directory option under “Donations.” Any and all donations are appreciated and benefit the entire York community!
Your amazing support allows York PTSA to organize and/or help fund programs and events such as the following:
- Significant monetary support, as well as help securing chaperones, for York’s Post Prom event on the Odyssey, which is a substance-free, relatively low cost, safe activity for Prom attendees (most prom-goers attend and have a great time!)
- Both the Freshman Picnic and the Senior Picnic
- Fine Arts Week
- Young Hearts for Life (free EKGs for students every other year)
- National Honor Society reception for all students initiated into the group
- The annual student directory (Directory Spot app)
- Dinner for teachers before the annual Open House
- Dinner for teachers during Teacher Conferences
- Annual Teacher Appreciation Breakfast
- Communication via the PTSA e-newsletter
- Advocating for and supporting activities that encourage a robust academic environment at York
- Supporting and contributing to a scholarship fund for York Seniors maintained by Elmhurst PTA Council