Colleges Visiting York
At this time all college visits are virtual - Check Naviance for Spring visits and sign-ups!
MESSAGE FOR COLLEGE & MILITARY REPRESENTATIVES
College and Military Representatives are invited to schedule a visit to meet with York juniors and seniors during the non-lunch periods on student attendance days. You are welcome to schedule one visit per semester. To schedule your visit, use RepVisits or call or email our CCRC Secretary from her contact information on the CCRC Home Page.
Some things our Reps should know:
- COVID: Current IDPH Guidelines for in-person visits have not been set and may change based on local conditions. Please carry your vaccination card and a mask in the event that you are required to have either. Even if not required, you are welcome to wear a mask and if you are not vaccinated, we highly encourage mask-wearing.
- SCHEDULE: Visits are scheduled during class periods and are set to begin per the bell schedule. Students may sign up to attend the visit but must receive approval from their classroom teacher to miss class.
- IN-PERSON VISITS: Representatives are encouraged to arrive about 10-15 minutes before the visit to park and check in with Campus Security at the Main Entrance. Photo ID required.
- Parking is available in the Main Lot, with designated Visitor Spaces that face Saint Charles Road and are located in the southwest corner of the lot. If all Visitor Parking is taken, you may park in any open, non-reserved space in any of the parking lots.
- The Main Entrance to York is near the northeast corner of the lot. You must ring the bell to have a Campus Supervisor let you in and you must provide a valid ID, which will be scanned for security purposes. All visitors are asked to wear a lanyard, which will be given to you when you check in. Your ID will be held until you leave.
- VIRTUAL VISITS: The CCRC Assistant, Mary Armstrong and or the CCRC Counselor, Amy Thompson, will try to attend at the beginning of your meeting to check-in. If you can send a link that allows us to attend without registering as students, please send that directly to Mary.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to ask Mary Armstrong or Amy Thompson via phone or email. We are glad that you are making the time to visit with us and our students!
INTERESTED IN A COLLEGE?
A complete list of college visits can be found in Naviance on the Colleges tab.
Students can sign up via Naviance and then can stop by the CCRC PRIOR to the day of the visit. Over-use or misuse of this privilege, will result in loss of this privilege.
COLLEGE & MILITARY REPRESENTATIVES VISITING
|Date||Name of College||Period||Time|