Science Teacher email@example.com
Science Teacher firstname.lastname@example.org
Science Teacher email@example.com
Science Teacher/ECO Club firstname.lastname@example.org
Science Teacher email@example.com
Conrad, Jill Instructional Coach/ Science Teacher firstname.lastname@example.org
Daly, Margaret Science Teacher email@example.com
Science Teacher/ Science Olympiad Club firstname.lastname@example.org
Instructional Coach/ Science Teacher email@example.com
Science Teacher firstname.lastname@example.org
Science Teacher email@example.com
Science Teacher firstname.lastname@example.org
Science/ELL Science Teacher email@example.com
Science Teacher firstname.lastname@example.org
Science Teacher email@example.com
Science Teacher firstname.lastname@example.org
Piwowarczyk, Daniel Science Teacher email@example.com
Science Teacher firstname.lastname@example.org
Science Teacher email@example.com
Special Education Science Teacher firstname.lastname@example.org
Science Teacher/ELL Science email@example.com
Science Teacher firstname.lastname@example.org
Science Teacher email@example.com
Special Education Science Teacher firstname.lastname@example.org
Science Teacher email@example.com
Science Department Mission Statement
The mission of the York Science Department is to inspire minds to inquire, think critically, and make informed decisions allowing students to have a positive impact on society.
Opportunities and Scholarships
Introduce a girl to engineering day
- Annual event put on by the Society of Women Engineers for high school girls to explore the interdisciplinary nature of engineering and learn what it means to be an Engineer at Illinois University.
- UIUC Campus, Loomis Laboratory
- When: October 26th, 10am-4pm
- $5 Registration. Includes lunch and a T-shirt
- Regisration (closes on Oct. 20th)
Students elligible for this 2-year program must meet the following requirements:
- Be at least 15 years of age.
- Be a resident of DuPage or Kane county.
- Be entering sophomore or junior year of high school.
- Have an academic GPA of at least 3.0 (on a 4.0 GPA scale).
- Commit to the two year program, including attendance at all Discovery Program meetings and community service activities. No more than two excused absences are permitted per year.
- Commit to abide by all Discovery Program Guidelines and Policies.
- Submit the completed First Year Applications to the appropriate Chapter.
Applications due Friday, September 27th, 2019
More Information and the application can be found at NM Discovery Program.
American College of Cardiology Young Scholar application
The American College of Cardiology's Young Scholars Program is a 1-year program that will introduce budding scientists to the world of cardiology and research.
This program pairs students with a cardiovascular professional. Each student will have the opportunity to work directly with their mentor on a research project appropriately suited to their level of experience.
- Application Due December 1, 2019
- Application link
- More information about the program can be found here.
NGSS: A New Vision for Science Education
Illinois has adopted the Next Generation Science Standards (NGSS). District 205 Science Teachers are developing and implementing instructional strategies that prepare students to be scientifically-informed citizens.
Application for Advanced Anatomy & Physiology Honors/ Medical Internship Honors Application. Click here for the 2020-2021 application
Applications due November 4th.
8th Grade Students and Parents
Welcome to York! Next year you will be enrolled in one of our Biology classes. Please click HERE to see the 8th Grade Night Presentation.