Science Teacher firstname.lastname@example.org
Science Teacher email@example.com
Science Teacher firstname.lastname@example.org
Science Teacher/ECO Club email@example.com
Science Teacher firstname.lastname@example.org
Conrad, Jill Instructional Coach/ Science Teacher email@example.com
Daly, Margaret Science Teacher firstname.lastname@example.org
Science Teacher/ Science Olympiad Club email@example.com
Instructional Coach/ Science Teacher firstname.lastname@example.org
Science Teacher email@example.com
Science Teacher firstname.lastname@example.org
Science Teacher email@example.com
Science/ELL Science Teacher firstname.lastname@example.org
Science Teacher email@example.com
Science Teacher firstname.lastname@example.org
Science Teacher email@example.com
Piwowarczyk, Daniel Science Teacher firstname.lastname@example.org
Science Teacher email@example.com
Science Teacher firstname.lastname@example.org
Special Education Science Teacher email@example.com
Science Teacher/ELL Science firstname.lastname@example.org
Science Teacher email@example.com
Science Teacher firstname.lastname@example.org
Special Education Science Teacher email@example.com
Science Teacher firstname.lastname@example.org
Science Department Mission Statement
The mission of the York Science Department is to inspire minds to inquire, think critically, and make informed decisions allowing students to have a positive impact on society.
Opportunities and Scholarships
Introduce a girl to engineering day
- Annual event put on by the Society of Women Engineers for high school girls to explore the interdisciplinary nature of engineering and learn what it means to be an Engineer at Illinois University.
- UIUC Campus, Loomis Laboratory
- When: October 26th, 10am-4pm
- $5 Registration. Includes lunch and a T-shirt
- Regisration (closes on Oct. 20th)
Students elligible for this 2-year program must meet the following requirements:
- Be at least 15 years of age.
- Be a resident of DuPage or Kane county.
- Be entering sophomore or junior year of high school.
- Have an academic GPA of at least 3.0 (on a 4.0 GPA scale).
- Commit to the two year program, including attendance at all Discovery Program meetings and community service activities. No more than two excused absences are permitted per year.
- Commit to abide by all Discovery Program Guidelines and Policies.
- Submit the completed First Year Applications to the appropriate Chapter.
Applications due Friday, September 27th, 2019
More Information and the application can be found at NM Discovery Program.
NGSS: A New Vision for Science Education
Illinois has adopted the Next Generation Science Standards (NGSS). District 205 Science Teachers are developing and implementing instructional strategies that prepare students to be scientifically-informed citizens.
8th Grade Students and Parents
Welcome to York! Next year you will be enrolled in one of our Biology classes. Please click HERE to see the 8th Grade Night Presentation.