Math Teacher email@example.com
Special Education Math Teacher firstname.lastname@example.org
Mathematics Teacher email@example.com
Math Teacher firstname.lastname@example.org
Math Teacher email@example.com
Math Division Chair
Special Education Math Teacher firstname.lastname@example.org
Math Teacher email@example.com
Math Teacher firstname.lastname@example.org
Math Teacher email@example.com
Math Teacher firstname.lastname@example.org
Math Teacher email@example.com
Math Teacher firstname.lastname@example.org
Math Teacher email@example.com
Math Teacher firstname.lastname@example.org
Special Education Teacher email@example.com
Math Teacher firstname.lastname@example.org
Math Teacher email@example.com
Math Teacher firstname.lastname@example.org
Math / Special Education Teacher email@example.com
Math Teacher firstname.lastname@example.org
Math Department Chair - Teacher email@example.com
The 2021-2022 school year has now begun! It is our goal that all student receive an engaging and appropriately challenging experience in math this year at York.
If students encounter hurdles that require support, please have them engage in the following:
1. Connect with their teacher in-class by sharing challenges
2. Request to set up a meeting with teacher outside of class during their available periods (see course syllabus for more details)
3. Visit the newly renovated Math Lab from 7:00 am - 4:15 pm and during all periods of the day where a certified math teacher will be available to answer questions. Check out this video, made by senior student Ella Lawton, to learn more about the Math Lab!
4. Visit Study Tables in the Learning Commons during periods 4, 5, and 6
5. Sign up for a Peer Tutor
6. Access more student support resources here!
INFORMATION FOR PARENTS
Click below for suggestions about succeeding in math at York.
Helping Your Student Be Successful with High School Mathematics
Calculator Information for 21-22:
All regular level courses expect students to have some sort of scientific calculator, but preferably a graphing calculator (some version of a TI-84).
All honors level courses expect students to have a TI graphing calculator (preferably a version of a TI-84).
AP Calculus BC uses the TI-Nspire CAS which needs to be purchased.
Please reach out to Erik Westerberg, Math Department Chair, at firstname.lastname@example.org if there are ever financial hurdles to overcome when it comes to purchasing a calculator.
Please click on the following link to register your calculator.
York Calculator Registration
Note: Registration information will remain confidential, and only be used to return lost or stolen calculators.