Career and Technical Education
The division of Career and Technical Education will challenge students of all ability levels to develop problem solving, critical thinking, and decision making skills through real world applications. Learning experiences complement and enhance understanding of core academic concepts and help students develop technical, personal, and professional skills needed for future success.
Career & Technical Education
Family & Consumer Science
COLLEGE AND CAREER READINESS
Earn college credit and industry certifications while in high school!
- Technology Services Internship = COD Computer Information Technology 1100
- Business Management Honors = COD Management 1100
- Invitation to Teach = COD Education 1100 and COD Education 1101
- Food and Restaurant Management = COD Culinary 1120 Sanitation
- Architectural Drafting/CAD Honors = COD Architecture 1211
- 2D Game Design = COD CIS 1211
- Personal Finance = COD BUSIN 1120
- Manufacturing Technology H = COD Manufacturing 1151 - Machine Shop 1
Foodservice Sanitation Manager Certification (ServSafe)
to learn more about the NEW Business INCubator program at York!