Academic Boosters is a committee of the York PTSA (Parent Teacher Student Association).
|View All News|
Be in the Know!
PTSA York Academic Boosters' mission is to raise school and community awareness of academic achievement at York High School. We do this by partnering with York administration and the community to recognize both high achievers and those who strive to improve. We work to increase participation in and recognition of academically related clubs and activities; and we advocate for strong and diverse course offerings that challenge every student.
"Going Deep" reports). If you would like to volunteer at an Academic Boosters' event, print or (e)mail this form.
The PTSA Academic Boosters committee offers ALL parents a terrific
way to learn about the amazing environment at York, and how
to navigate the many academically rich opportunities for your child.
Academic Boosters is not a REACH group!
PTSA Academic Boosters Events
- August 29th – Academic Boosters at York Open House
(visit our table in the Academic lobby and pick up your copy of
"Making the Most of York - Parent-to-Parent" guidebook!)
- September 15th – STEM Awareness & Promotion Field Trip
- October 19th - Fall Testing Day **
Academic Boosters passes out treats so students start this day with a smile!
- October 25th – 8th Grade Activity Night
- January 31st – 8th Grade Academic Night
- February – Honor Roll Breakfast Treats
- March – College Q & A: Parent to Parent Advice
- May 1st – Duke Decision Day
- May 17th - Academic/Athletic Awards Night
** FOR INFORMATION ABOUT TESTING AT YORK, VISIT
"MAKING THE MOST OF YORK: A PARENT TO PARENT GUIDE"