York Community High School
2015 Summer School Courses
Session 1: Monday, June 8 -Thursday, June 25 (Friday, June 26, Emergency Day)
Session 2: Monday, June 29 - Thursday, July 16 (Friday, July 17, Emergency Day)
Period 1: 7:40 am - 10:10 am
Period 2: 10:20 am - 12:50 pm
York High School offers an Academic Summer School Program offered in two three week sessions. Students can earn a semester credit by enrolling in a three week class which meets for both periods each day or a six week class which meets for one period per day. Summer School classes provide students with opportunities to gain academic credit, receive enrichment or remediation, and explore new interests.
- Online registration will begin at 9:00 am on Tuesday, February 17, 2015 and end on Friday, March 6, 2015. Every attempt will be made to create sections to accommodate registrations made by March 6, 2015.
- Late registration begins on March 7, 2015 and will continue until the first day of summer school on June 8, 2015.
- Registrations received after March 6, 2015 will be processed on a first-come, first served, space-available basis.
- Registration for an academic course does not guarantee a space in that course nor does the inclusion of a course in this brochure guarantee that a course will be offered. Course availability is limited due to minimum and maximum class size restrictions. Course offerings are subject to change due to staffing and minimum enrollment requirements.
- Students will be contacted by May 4, 2015 to confirm class registrations or to be informed of class cancellations.
- Class confirmations and schedules are available on Summer School PowerSchool on May 27, 2015.
- If the class you are attempting to register for is full, please email the summer school office with your request and you will placed on a waiting list for the class. You will be notified if there is an opening.
William Riddle Jennifer Reichert
Summer School Director Summer School Secretary
Questions: email email@example.com or call: 630-617-2448.