Below are the dates in which 8th grade parochial students, who are residents of District 205, may shadow a current York student for the entire school day. We will allow up to 25 students per date on a first come, first served basis. Students will be assigned to shadow a York Ambassador. Ambassadors are trained to host students and acquaint them with many aspects of York High School. To request that your child can attend one of the dates, please send an e-mail to Mrs. Amy Thompson at email@example.com and provide the following information:
- Please write: “8th Grade Shadowing” in the subject line of your e-mail.
- List student’s name and gender
- Provide the parochial school the child currently attends.
- List some of your child's activities and interests so we can match him/her with an Ambassador with similar interests.
- Provide us with the date you wish your child to shadow.
If you do not have access to e-mail, you may call Kelly Corry, York High School Secretary, at 630-617-2400 to set up the shadow date.
Shadow Dates: 10/4/12, 10/5/12, 11/8/12, 11/9/12, 11/12/12, 11/13/12, 1/18/13, 2/8/13, 2/15/13, and 2/18/13