- Organize/sort the black formal orchestra/band uniforms, by size, in the Uniform Room at the beginning of the school year.
- Organize Uniform Distribution Date with the Music Director for a day (2-7pm) after the Collage Concert. Ensure that Directors inform students of the Uniform Distribution Date. Have York Music Boosters President put the distribution date on the York Music Boosters webpage.
- Organize volunteers to staff the Uniform Distribution and Uniform Collection Dates.
- Keep track of uniform assignments, by student.
- Bring to Music Director's attention any jackets/pant sizes that require replacement or additions (Gentleman's Quarters, Elmhurst).
- Organize Uniform Collection dates after Spring Concerts with the Music Director.
- Music Director handles the pick-up of uniforms by the cleaning company.
- Marching Band and Choir handle the distribution/collection of their uniforms internally.