Free lawn passes are available for high school and college students for all Martin Theatre and Chicago Symphony Orchestra concerts (excluding the Gala Benefit concert - July 26, 2014).
Simply present your current student I.D. at the box office on the evening of the performance; one pass per valid I.D. Reserved seats, if available, may be purchased in person at the Box Office for only $10 with student I.D. on the evening of the performance.
High school students attending a CSO concert, can register for Ravinia's classical attendance contest. Click here for more details!
Posted by: Sue Chamberlin
End of School Year Performances
The 2013-2014 season ends with a full schedule as usual! Please mark your calendars and join us for the following:
- Thursday, April 24 - 7:30 p.m. - York Jazz Concert in the Commons - ice cream sundae bar, $3.00 per person
- Tuesday, April 29 - 7:30 p.m. - Cadet and Concert Band concert - auditorium
- Thursday, May 1 - 7:30 p.m. - Symphonic Band concert - auditorium, followed by a reception to honor graduating seniors in the York cafeteria
- Thursday, May 8 - 7:30 p.m. - Choral Concert - auditorium, followed by a reception to honor graduating seniors in the York cafeteria
- Saturday, May 10 - at University of Illinois - Symphonic Band performs at Superstate! Buses. Performance time is 4:30 p.m. in the Krannert Center.
- Tuesday, May 13 - 7:30 p.m. - Cadet and Concert Orchestra concert - auditorium
- Thursday, May 15 - 7:30 p.m. - Symphony Orchestra concert - auditorium, followed by a reception to honor graduating seniors in the York cafeteria featuring concerto winners, John Mazzocco, violin, and Rebecca Overend, oboe
- Sunday, May 18 - 1:00 p.m. - combined Symphony and Concert full Orchestra performs at Graduation (not graduating seniors) - Field house
- Monday, May 26 - 9:30 a.m. - Marching Band performs in Memorial Day parade.