Support York Music Boosters!
All proceeds benefit the York Performing Arts Department and its students. Last year, we awarded over $4,000.00 in summer camp scholarships, grants and awards to 28 York students. We host post-concert receptions, organize the Greens Sale, help facilitate department trips and support other department initiatives.
One Year Music Patron Options: CLICK HERE TO ORDER ONLINE
- $20.00 Suite Level: 1 magnet listing all Performing Arts Department events.
- $40.00 Overture Level: 1 magnet listing all Performing Arts Department events plus 1 "York Music Patron" window cling.
- $60.00 Concerto Level: 1 magnet listing all Performing Arts Department events, plus 1 "York Music Patron" window cling plus 1 CD, from RJ Recoding of the Music Department Concert of your choice.
Please Note: Magnets and Window Clings can be picked up at any concert. CD's will be mailed directly to you.
Prefer to mail in your order? Click here for a printable form to send in with a check.
Music Patron/Volunteer Committee
Chair: Cindy Gornick
- Organize the distribution of the Patron/Volunteer Forms in the summer York mailing, if applicable. Ensure that the Patron/Volunteer information is on the District 205 Web Store registration well before the end of the school year.
- Collect Patron/Volunteer Forms (physically, or from District 205 Web Store registration). Coordinate with York office.
- Deposit all Patron money with the York Music Boosters Treasurer.
- Maintain current Patron listing and statistics through the school year. Ensure that the Concert Tickets Officer has a current Patron listing before each concert.
- Organize printing and sorting of Patron items.
- Organize volunteers for the distribution of Patron items at the Collage Concert. Organize the logistics (set-up) with York staff. Remaining Patron items to be held for distribution at the first Orchestra/Band Concerts of the year.
- Assemble a master listing of parent volunteers based on the Patron/Volunteer Forms submitted either physically or through the District 205 Web Store registration. Distribute the detailed volunteer information (spreadsheet) to York Music Boosters officers as early as possible. Each officer will organize volunteers for their own needs (uniforms, tickets, patron passes, hospitality, greens, etc.) using the assembled master volunteer list.