2016 Tryout Information
Tryouts for the 2016 York Boys Lacrosse Program will be for the Varsity and JV teams. All sophomores-seniors must tryout. The freshman team will be no cut. Below is the 2016 tryout information:
- In order to tryout, player must be registered online and must have A CURRENT physical on file with the athletic office.
- Athletic Fee is not due until after tryouts.
- Monday February 29th- 7:15-9:45 (meet in athletic wing to sign in, tryouts will begin promptly at 8pm in the York Fieldhouse
- Tuesday March 1, Wednesday March 2- 7:45-9:45. Tryouts in the York Fieldhouse
- Thursday March 3rd: Individual player meetings 3:45 - end (location TBD)
- Freshman will begin practice Monday February 29th at 7:45 in the York Fieldhouse
- All players trying out must have their own stick, mouth guard, helmet, gloves, arm pads, and shoulder pads.
- If players have a York penny, they are to bring it to tryouts.
2016 Spring Break Information
Players will be off for spring break from Friday March 25th to Thursday March 31st. There will be practice Thursday the 31st, Friday April 1st, and Saturday the 2nd. The practice Thursday will be later in the afternoon.
Senior Cam Dobrotka commits to play lacrosse at Wittenberg University
Follow York Lacrosse on Twitter
Get updates on everything York Lacrosse on Twitter. Follow @YorkDukesLax