7:15 AM - 2:30 PM
(most school days)
Closed for Lunch from
11:45 - 12:45
Open all day
8:30 AM - 2:45 PM
On Late Start Days
At the end of each semester, the Bookstore will buy back all hardcover and soft cover * textbooks at a rate of 70% of the purchase price as long as the text meets the following conditions:
1. The student's name and ID# must be in the book.
2. The sticker verifying purchase from the York Bookstore must be in the book.
3. There are no torn or missing pages.
4. There is no derogatory or offensive writing in the book.
5. The cover and binding must be intact.
6. The book will continue to be used by the course.
*"Consumable" texts such as annotated novels and workbooks, are not eligible for buyback.
Textbooks not originally purchased from the York Bookstore may qualify for buyback at a rate of 70% of the purchase price as long as the text meets the above conditions with condition #2 being replaced with the following conditions:
1. The student can clearly verify the original purchase price of the text only (original itemized sales receipt - excluding shipping and tax)
2. The York Bookstore is in need of additional used book inventory.